JM Plumbing Services is a world-class service that looks after all of your plumbing, heating and gas works needs. We’re here to help you with your domestic and commercial buildings in the home counties and London.
Here at JM Plumbing Services, we specialise in domestic and commercial plumbing, heating and gas works in Hertfordshire and London. What does that mean, exactly? Well, we can help with:
– Basic plumbing tasks: we can replace taps, traps, toilets, and sinks
We are also an approved contractor for Affinity water and we are registered to work on unvented hot water systems.
Heating & Gas works
– Inspections: we can conduct annual boiler servicing, annual landlord gas safety inspections. We are gas safe registered.
Not only can we service the boiler for you, we can also send you a reminder that their boiler service or gas certificate is due 1 month in advance. You won’t have to remember it yourself.
– Fault finding: on domestic and commercial heating systems
– Repairing and replacing boilers: this includes dealing with breakdowns and repairs and doing boiler and system heating replacements including radiators and valves
– Heating system powerflushes
– Callouts: we can occasionally come to your house or building to fix leaks and lack of heating/hot water depending on availability
– Installing: we are Vaillant advanced installer and can offer a 10 year guarantee on certain Vaillant boiler installations
We have a fantastic team of tradesmen that we use to carry out complete bathroom refurbishments, including:
– Plumbing and heating
– Electrical works
We provide a unique service where we can schedule and organise all of the tradesmen for you. This is a fantastic option, because it reduces the length of the refurbishment and it’ll be a lot less stressful for you! Instead of organising lots of different people, you only have to talk to us.
If you have any questions about my services and how we can potentially help you, just give us a shout.
So, who’s the person behind JM Plumbing Services? That’s me, Jack McCormack. I’ve been helping people across Hertfordshire and London with plumbing, heating and gas works since 2015.
What’s my story? Well, I’ve been in the plumbing trade since I was 14. During my school holidays, I would help my Dad with basic plumbing tasks. I found that I really enjoyed being hands-on and getting stuck into practical tasks.
At 18, I started my plumbing apprenticeship. I attended college for three years, and built a good foundation of knowledge. I completed my qualifications, and then went on to become gas-safe registered, so I could work on domestic and commercial appliances, as well as unvented hot water systems. I learned a lot during this time!
And then in 2015, JM Plumbing Services was born. In the five years I’ve been running the business, I’ve expanded and employed Ollie, a keen 21 year old who will be starting his Level 3 plumbing qualification at college in October 2020. He’s growing in knowledge and confidence all the time which is great to see, and I’m happy to send him to carry out basic plumbing and heating tasks. He’s highly motivated and a great guy to work with.
If you have any questions about our services or how we can help you, give us a shout at email@example.com or 01727 638960.